Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mega Free Wallpapers Updates

Mega Free Wallpapers Updates


Win up to $5 instantly - play the free ClixGrid game

Posted: 11 Nov 2011 11:52 PM PST

I don't often do promos on this site, but this is such a good way to make some easy money without paying a cent that I feel obligated to share it with my visitors.

The ClixSense ClixGrid is really easy to play. Just click anywhere on the picture and you could win up to $5 that goes directly into your account balance! Each click will open up a sponsor's site that you will have to view for up to 10 seconds. After this time has passed you will know if you are a winner or not. Free members get 25 chances to win each day. Premium members (only $14.95 USD per year) get 50 chances to win each day. Here's a screenshot I just took of the ClixGrid - you can see the latest winners on the right of the picture.

ClixSense ClixGrid - win $5
Click Here To Play The ClixGrid

There are lots of other great reasons to join ClixSense. It is a also a PTC site where advertisers will pay you to visit their sites. You can even advertise your own site or affiliate program to get targeted visitors. Plus there are cool flash games to play which sometimes offer prizes. I've been with ClixSense since 2007, and I can verify that they are 100% legitimate & always pay on-time (unlike some other fly-by-night PTCs floating around the web). Hopefully I will see you in my downline soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment